Monday, September 8, 2008

Our first family blog.
















I finally got around to starting a blog for our family. Maybe it was that long update that finally pushed me over today.. Since we are far away from our family, I thought this would be a fun way to communicate with everyone. Just to start of with.. I am not a great speller.. I am a math and science girl, so just remember that..




Since I just sent out our summer update today there really isn't much to add.. So welcome to our new family blog..

Enjoy these new pictures of the family..








2 comments:

Ella said...

Congrats! Can't wait to read more updates!

Unknown said...

Ok- send me your physical address again- can't find my book! Hope I find it by Christmas, or nobody's gonna get a card!
2nd- Loved the cukes! And the drapes! And the hair cut- with my beautician at Great Clips! IN MY CHAIR, even!
Your child is the cutest, most photographed child in the world- definitely all boy! Lucky Sr. is lucky to have you both!
3rd- quite the road trip you and your mom went on!! Looked like your mom had a blast!
What did you and your mom build in your house with the screw guns! It was probably in the "novel" but I must have missed it! Good thing there wasn't a test! I did enjoy it- I like novels!
TAKE CARE! Jo