Monday, June 22, 2009

My 34th Birthday




Lil Lucky playing in the pool..







Summer is finally here.. YEAH.. POOL TIME in our backyard..


I just want to thank everyone for a wonderful birthday.. I had a pool party on my birthday (Luck worked that day) with a group of my lady friends and their kiddos..


We also had a wonderful Father's Day weekend..

We bought a pool this summer for the backyard and now that the weather is nice (it rained most of June) we are enjoying the pool (well Lil Lucky and I are).. We had another pool party today with our playgroup.. I am now an Asst. Organizer so I am hosting playdates..

We are planning on going to the Hot Rockin 4th again to watch the demoliton derby again.. We did that last year and had a blast..

We hope everyone has a safe and wonderful 4th..

Thanks again for all the Birthday wishes..

~Heather







No comments: