Jilly and Lucky are so funny to watch together.. They have changed so much since they first started.. They both are pretty reserved but not anymore.. They just love to play together and when they don't see each other they are talking about each other.. There isn't a day that goes by that Lucky doesn't ask if he can go to Jamie's house (Jilly mom).. Since Jamie is also my best friend I tend to say her name around the house more then Jilly.. Every morning when we wake up is ask if we can go play there.. He also knows when we are close to their house because he will tell me, Jamie/Jillian's house..
These pictures are from out dino park visit.. We both have Dino Park pass we take the kids up where monthly if not more.. It is not far from us and the kids get to play outside.. Besides dinosaurs they have a really nice playground for the kids to play.. We normally take lunch and eat it near the playground.. It is a fun time for all.. Jamie and I get a chance to talk while the kids play.. They love to chase each other around.. Jilly loves to swing of the monkey bar before heading down the slide.. Lucky hasn't figured out the swinging part yet but I am sure it won't be long.. He just hangs there.. Then off the go down the slide and back up again..
They had there first kiss a few weeks back but we didn't have a camera handy.. But I couldn't resist getting them holding hands. I ran to the car to grab the camera.. It was too cute.. They were walking to the cars from the park.. It was pretty dead so we let them hold each other hands instead of Mommies.. Then when we got to the cars the hugs to say Bye...
Here is the dragonfly.. I think it was still ALIVE here.. It had a little accident with a stroller so we no longer have a dragonfly to play with.. NOTE: We are sorry that a bug was injured in the forming of this blog.. We will try to be more careful next time..
The kids had a great time looking at the dragonfly upclose.. It was pretty big and I know I found it interesting to check it out..
No comments:
Post a Comment