Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Doctors appt..


Today Lucky had his well child checkup.. So today we learned alot of new and exciting things..

For the last 3 years I have been wondering what Lucky's blood type is.. I had asked before but the md at our last base said it wasn't important.. Well it is to me.. So I decided to ask our wonderful Dr. Lore to have Lucky tested.. So today we found out just like Lucky himself we is a combination of both daddy and mommy.. He is A+ (A positive-Daddy is A- and I am O+) but it is funnier to say A+..


Today Lucky also was measured.. He is now 36 inches (as Daddy said, "Big enough to go on rides!" and is almost 30 lbs.. What is exciting about that you ask.. Lucky has gone from 2 % in height his first 18 month slowly getting taller but never above average to now 67% and from 5% in weight also his first 18 month and slowly getting bigger to now 39%.. What is so exciting about this is now we don't really have to worry about his size.. I always knew he would catch up so to speak but now the records show that..


But as Daddy says..

He now is tall enough for rides.. YEAH... Too bad we don't have any plans for vacation..


Hope all is well with you..


~ Love always Heather, Luck, and Lucky..

No comments: