I have never been one to wait.. We have been talking for a few months now what Lucky wants to be for Halloween.. This is his first year to pick.. And our first year we had to go looking for a costume.. We wanted to be sure we got him the one he wanted just incase we needed shop around and order one.. He has been talking about being Bumble Bee for as long as I can remember.. I found this really coolBumble Bee gun at the thirt store and today we found his costume.. Now Mommy and Daddy need to figure out what they are going to be.. I think I am going to go as an 80s punk rocker and Daddy is still thinking..
Lucky was so happy when we bought his costume... We had gone to a few stores to check them out since we planned on buying it off ebay plus they didnt have his size but we found the same one at walmart for almost half all so we bought it.. Last one in his size... I made him try it on in walmart just to make sure...
No comments:
Post a Comment