Saturday, October 11, 2008

Look who we found, just hanging around base..














Well once again, we are all back together.. Luck has returned home to us.. He ended up coming home the same day as last year.. We couldn't be more happy.. Just in time too, for Halloween...

Since Luck has been a little under the weather and his back still hurts, we have been laying low at the house since he got back.. Just watching movies, playing, and watching Lucky throwing cars.. Here come the terrible two's.. He is talking more and more everyday but since we are not understanding everything he is trying to tell us, he has started the tantrum stage. . Also this summer, I think he has grown almost 2 inches.. It is amazing to watch him change.. Hard to believe that last year, he was learning how to crawl.. Now he is playing with cars, which he can say, climbing everywhere and on everything.. He also loves playing with his friend Krew, his new playmates from the mom's group I am in, and playing with his older girlfriend Halley (whom is almost 5 -- she is also Krew's sister.. )

We have great neighbors next door.. I enjoy spending time with them.. Krew is only 9 days different then Lucky and they are finally figuring out how to play with each other, not just look at each other.. Julie also had a garden, so she helped me learn again, how to can.. She showed me how to make some killer salsa.. It takes all day, but man is it good.. Sorry, but I am not giving it away.. I already used 2 bottles up.. I had a really good garden this year.. I am looking forward to making it better next year.. Since it was my first year, I think I did pretty good.. Now I know what to do and I also dug out some of the previous owners squash so it won't come back, I hope..

It looks like we will soon have snow, maybe even today.. Winter is early here in Utah.. Just last week it felt like summer.. I guess there isn't much of a Fall here.. Since I love snow, it doesn't bother me.. SNOW SNOW SNOW...

That's it for now..

1 comment:

Ella said...

Nice blog! Can't wait to read more about the Funderburg adventures!