Thursday, October 23, 2008

The first snow fall




















  • Like I said, in my last post.. The snow will soon be here.. Well it was.. It came that next weekend, about 2 weeks ago... We received our first snow, about 8 inches of fluff stuff.. Boy did we have fun in it.. I still love snow and I think Lil Lucky is taking after me.. Then the next weekend it was 75 degrees. We went to Lucky's first Halloween party and it was in the duck/playground park.. We had a great time.. Lucky met the ducks for the first time.. He was talking up a storm to him.. Daddy and I were just glad that there was a fence, since both of us don't really like geese...We still had to watch his little fingers since the geese are mean little things and like to bit... We plan on taking him back there real soon..

  • Speaking of the little man.. He is learning new things everyday.. He now can saw Uh-Oh and loves to sing the Backyardigan song and Ding Ding Dong.. He likes to brushes his teeth, just like Mommy.. We are showing him the potty chair and letting him try it out.. Nothing yet but he is still young.. He also loves to climb.. The other day he figured out how to climb on Daddy chair, then pull the arm rest down and then climb onto the end table.. Man were we surprise when we turned around from our computers to see him standing on the table.. note it isn't that tall, maybe 2 1/2 feet but he was standing on it.. I did let him do it again so I could video it.. It was too funny not too.. Plus I can't wait to share it with him when he gets older.. He already likes to watch and see pictures now..

  • He still loves cars.. Daddy put on the Cars DVD the other day.. He LOVED it.. He keeps pointing to it had says CARS.. He loves Lightning so we knew he would love to see the video.. He watched it one other time when he was smaller, but it was anywhere as exciting as it is now.. He is a boy threw and threw..

  • Well that is it for now.. I will try to post more often. Since we are now in a big mom's play group I hope to have lots more things to talk about.. So check back..

  • Happy Halloween..
  • Be safe and make sure u have lots of candy to hand out.. You never know who will come knocking..

No comments: