Friday, December 19, 2008

Long over due
















If u have been looking for an update, sorry it has taken so long.. Since I last blogged, life has happened.. Our old camera called it quits, I guess I over worked it these last 2 years.. Since the camera was "dropped" a few times, the warranty probably won't cover it (but I will still try).. After waiting to hear back from the company and hearing that, I went and bought a new camera.. Gotta love sales this time of year.. Plus as you call know I take lots of pictures, so for my own health I needed it.. And my new camera has a toddler proof 3 year warranty...

Now onto more exciting things..

Lucky is growing and learning daily.. We had a 21/22 month well baby check up since he is on the small size they say.. He grew about 3 inches since July and gained about 2 lbs.. He is now about 23 lbs and is a little over 32 inches.. He is now above the 0% in height around 5-10% and is up to 15% in weight.. Lucky is a no stop boy.. He loves to climb on everything.. He doesn't climb or even try to get out of his crib, so we are keeping him in there as long as we can.. He tosses a lot in bed so a crib is still best..He loves all things boy and also loves being read to several times daily.. He love for cars has only grown and now he likes to line his cars and trucks up in a nice row.. It is quite funny... I almost forgot, on Dec. 15 he went pee pee in the potty (I love that commerical).. He isn't really to the point yet for fulltime potty training but I want work on it a little so when he is physically and mentally ready we will have a few steps down.

Right now Lucky is trying to play on Daddy's computer.. It has a Lightning McQueen firebird screen saver that he thinks is pretty cool.. Daddy found on the internet for him.. He also loves to look out the window and watch the cars and trucks go by.. If we looked out right now instead of playing with his Dad's water glass he would see all the snow coming down.. (he is now and is talking up a storm to the snow and the cars as they drive by) Lots and Lots of snow here.. It should be a white Christmas here..

We have also been attending our Mom's group at least once a week if possible.. We have found a great group of women and kiddo to hang out with.. I have been blessed with many new friends.. We always are doing something different which is nice.. Most of cheap if not free so that helps everyone out.. We had our Christmas party 2 weeks ago and Santa came.. Lucky is still not that excited about Santa so we will see how things go this weekend when hopefully we can see him again..

Daddy is still working long shifts and trying to deal with his severe back pain, at least 6 bulging disk.. It has been along road with little to any help from the base doctors.. At his last appt. he had enough run around so hopefully he will finally get referred to a specialist.. We also replaced our 11 year old mattress with one that should help his back.. I know I am sleeping better.. It has only been 2 night but 4 hours of straight sleep on it has been better then any sleep I have received in the last 2 months.. So I will continue to keep u updated on his back.. Man I hope I have good news soon...

We have now been in our house one year.. We have loved it.. We have made lots of changes-and by we I mean mostly me excepted for this summer when my mom was here and helped me knock out a whole list of projects.. Thanks again mom.. Good thing she has patience.. We are so glad that we don't live on base.. Luck misses the short drive but still thinks it is worth it..

We are pretty much ready for Christmas.. Tree is up, gifts are bought, and mailed.. I still have to mail some of the Christmas cards, but I am ok with that.. We will be staying here this year and are looking forward to Gramma Carole coming down to see us for 10 days..

Well I think I will close for now.. I will try to update more often..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..

Love Always Lil Lucky, Luck, and Heather

No comments: