Sunday, August 9, 2009

I'm a Big kid now..

We started working on Potty Time again.. We have some set backs but I don't want to do the crazy 3 day training because I don't think this Momma could handle it.. I am not good at failing so I don't want to say or try something I know won't happen.. So we are taking this race slow and steady.. And honestly, I have enough stress in my life that I don't think I can take more on... One day at a time for now..


When Life deals you Lemons grab the Vodka and enjoy the drink.. <<<RIGHT>>>




What a good kisser I have.. He is such a sweet little boy..













Enjoying his big boy bed... He has done great in it from the beginning.. I am very impressed...












"Blue Car Bed".. that is what Lucky says..

Since he was learning to go potty in the big boy potty, he was finally able to have his Big Boy Bed..








He doesn't like it at all... NOPE...

No comments: