Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Great Egg Hunt..



We have been having flash backs of winter and Easter week was one of them.. The weather here can't just teases us with a few days of beautiful warm weather and then .... HA HA HA.. GOTTA U... U thought it was going to be spring..



As you all know I LOVE SNOW.. But MOTHER NATURE.. Pick a season
please..





The great egg hunt of 2010.. We desided to hide the egg outside this year using plastic ones... I figure that way if we couldn't find one then no big deal.. (As u all know things like to hide from me, like my camera-its been AWAL since 3-21).. I think Lucky found them all... He has so much fun looking even thou it was cold, we had to hide them again..





















































































Lucky opening his eggs to see what was hiding..



























No comments: