As you can tell Lucky had a blast in Vegas.. This is him on our way out of Vegas.. He didn't even make it 5 miles out of town before he was out.. He was so tired after all the fun we had in Vegas he didn't even wake up as we walked around the Speed Way gift store..
On Tax Day we headed to Vegas for a nice little break.. Luck had earned 2 free nights at Treasure Island so we thought it would be fun to get away for a few day. The weather was really nice there so we also got to enjoy some sun since it doesn't seem to be visiting Utah lately.. We are about 450 miles from Vegas so we left first thing in the morning and were there before noon.. Lucky is the best traveler we don't even have to turn on the DVD player most of the time..
Since Lucky is now potty trained we were wondering how he would do but we had NO ACCIDENTS the whole trip.. He doesn't did public potties (he only likes to his little potty) but he did learn how to STAND and PEE thanks to Daddy.. I can't really teach that with out a big mess.. So we had our first public potty/ pee standing while we were gone.. Which was great since we were half way up the strip from out hotel..
While we were there we visited Shark Reef, the Bass Pro shop (since they have lots of fishes and animals to see and Lucky loves Cabela's..
This is the Bellagio garden.. Lucky LOVED this.. Bugs and flowers.. Need I say more.. Mommy was in HEAVEN.. I love truips as most of you know and there was truips everywhere.. Most of the things in the garden are made of flowers.. I believe they said they change the garden about 5 times a year.. The room is huge and just amazing to see.. One time while in the garden we say ladies refreshing the frog flowers.. Lucky thought it was cool to watch them FIX FROGGY...
Lucky LOVED the Tram..
Lucky LOVED the red pirate ship.. He didnt like the white "girly" ship at ALL.. Because the red ship sinks thanks to the girls on the white ship Lucky doesn't like the white ship.. It was so funny.. One time while watching it he said I want to go now... He was BAD and even started crying because we won't go... (it was so funny) That is why we only have a pic of the red..
Here is us at the Shark Reef.. We have tried before to get Lucky to touch a stingray but just like before.. NOPE it wasn't going to happen.. I have always enjoyed touching them and it is funny to watch Lucky when they come towards him.. He still enjoyed looking at them but "No Daddy, I can't touch him."
This is the exit to Nellis AFB, NV.. I thought it was so cool I had to take a picture.. They have them on each of the sides here..
We had a wonderful time in Vegas.. I thought like to thank my MOM for letting me borrow her camera.. Mine had gone Missing for about 3 week which just added stress to me since everyone know I love to take pictures.. So without her kindness and amazing support they Blog and Honestly a lot of things in my life wouldn't have been possible.. Thanks MAMMA J.. Your the best mom ever and thank you for teaching me how to be a wonderful love mom.. I am forever grateful and I want the world to know it.. LOVE U Very Much
No comments:
Post a Comment