Final moments...
Luck officially ended his active duty career on June 28, 2010 around 10:30 am. It was a bitter sweet ending.. Luck serviced our country for 15 years 9 months and about 10 days.. I am very proud of all he has down for our country. We are looking forward to our new beginning. Luck will be staying home with Lil Lucky while I will return to work full time. He are hoping that his will help his back heal.
Luck still has his first new car that he bought back in 1997. He bought it in Feb 2007 when he first arrived to Ellsworth in South Dakota. (right before a major snow storm--lol) We met 4 months later on June 26, 1997.
Luck's retirement party at Red Robin..
Red Robin is one of Lucky's FAVORITE places to eat...
RED ROBIN>> YUMM...
(he has a bib on because he gets a milkshake everytime we go and I didn't want him to make a HUGE mess on this clothes that day..
(he has a bib on because he gets a milkshake everytime we go and I didn't want him to make a HUGE mess on this clothes that day..
Due to the base exercise a limited amount of friends could attend.. There was LOTS of upset people..
Luck receiving his awards.
No comments:
Post a Comment