Luck was super happy with his Christmas gifts this year.. He is giving Dad (Ray) a OK.. I honestly have never seen his so happy or excited about a gift.. Dad had picked out old and rare coins for Luck.. Each were wrapped so he had a lot of unwrapping to do.. He said he was blown away with just the first 2 but was beyond after he finished wrapping his gift..
Dad you did GREAT..
Dad is also a practical giver so I let him get me underwear this year.. But the deal was he had to go get it himself.. Mom could go with him but he HAD to be there.. Thanks for the underwear Dad.. He also picked out the cool snowflake pants for me.. I still have and wear the snowman pants be bought be YEARS ago..
Luck is so excited about his gifts from Dad and Mom.. YEAH..
Grandma Bucky and Lucky after they opened their gifts.. I was just happy my mom was able to come and that she got on the plane when most people could even get around the state.. YEAH...
No comments:
Post a Comment