Saturday, December 5, 2009

Happy Holidays..

Our boy has changed so much this last year..


The first two pics are from our last snow.. Yes yes I know I have already posted them but I thought it would be easier to compare if they were in the same post..



























This one and the other two are some 2008 Christmas time..


As u can see he has had that car for awhile and still loves it.. He loves to play with it all year..
















He hasn't sat on santa's lap yet but he does know who he is this year.. Santa called him today.. Thanks again Uncle Matty for letting us know about that..

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving...

We spent the day with wonderful friends.. It was a wonderful and relaxing day.. We watched football, ate, and the boys played.. I need to get some pics from Alicia..(wink)..
As most of you know I am a bargain shopper so I was in heaven.. But the favor part of my day is my mom and I call each other and talk on the cell phone while we shop.. Of course it would be better to be together but this is wonderful.. I like to get most of my shopping down this day, minus Luck Ray of course.. He is hard to buy for so normally I don't finish that day... I did get most of my shopping done that day and what I didn't get finished I did this week.. So I am pretty much down shopping.. YEAH

We still don't have any news on Luck.. He is still getting treated by the same MD off base.. The MD did say the other day that he feels that once Luck isn't working as much as he is now, most days are 10+ hours, his back will start feeling better.. They will be giving him some shots on his neck next week.. He had some nerves burned a month ago and Luck feels that helped.. I normally see him at night so I don't see much of a change since he said he starts going down hill at 3pm.. I will keep you updated but I don't think we will know anything til the first of the year unless we hear next week..

I am starting to work more wish is wonderful minus finding someone to watch Lucky.. I have some wonderful friends that are helping us out.. We have been trading babysitting and my best friend Jamie has been wonderful.. She lets me bring Lucky over for a playdate.. One of these days maybe she will let me return the favor (wink)... I do pay her with candy and cherry coke.. She is pregnant so I am just helping with her cravings...

Since we haven't found anything out from the military we will be staying here.. My mom will be coming on the 26th of a week.. I can't wait.. I think I will take the week off well at least a day off.. I am thinking about going snowboarding.. Since Luck hasn't been able to go due to his back I haven't gone either.. But I love snowboarding and he told me last year to go, I head up there during the week with one of my girlfriends.. I think we will also go to the local painting store and paint some pottery.. We did it for a girls night out a few weeks ago and it was wonderful.. I made a very cool mug.. I miss painting.. I use to work at a craft store in Japan and got to do it alot.. Maybe I should see if they are hiring too.. That would be fun too..
Other then that I think things are the same..

I don't have any new pics loaded so I will just post an old one.. I will try to take some pics this week and add them.. I have some on my camera so when I get around to downloading them I will add them..

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year..

No comments: